The human body plays a vital role in having a great big part on human beings. It is important to know the part that composes the body system, and all its function for you to have an idea on how you are going to take care of it. There are 11 body systems and every part has its functions.
- 1. Circulatory System – composed of the heart and. The main function of the circulatory system is to pump the blood throughout the blood vessels. The blood circulates around body in order to supply oxygen.
- 2. Digestive System – has the most important function in the body that includes the digestion of the food. The food is then digested and the other parts of the system will help get the nutrients from the foods.
- 3. Endocrine System — it is composed of hormones that help function the growth and development of the body.
- 4. Immune System – acts as the shield or barrier to viruses and bacteria. One of the best things to strengthen the immune system is to focus on the healthy lifestyle and do regular exercises. Also, to have a strong immune system, you must frequently take vitamins.
- 5. Integumentary System – it is composed of the skin, finger nails, and hair. These parts are sometimes the basis of the beauty of the physical appearance. One way of taking care of it is to keep it clean. You must be aware on how to take good care of in order to have a striking appearance.
- 6. Lymphatic System – this has something to do with lymphs and nodes in between the body. Obviously, the lymphatic and the immune systems work together as a team in fighting off the disease causing viruses, and bacteria that may enter inside the body system.
- 7. Muscular System – the basic part of the muscular system is the muscle. It helps the body to move steadily with controllable movement. The muscles are connected to the bones and joined by the joints. Important thing to do to keep muscles healthy is for you to have a regular exercise.
- 8. Nervous System – it is composed of the brain, nerves, and the spines, which are the main parts that summarize all the connectivity in the body system. The main function of this system is to collect and receive information from the brain that the body needs. The nervous system plays a very important role in the function of the body.
- 9. Reproductive System – it is composed of the male/female sex organs that have the function of reproducing human beings through sexual intercourse. Proper hygiene is way of keeping it clean and free from bacteria and diseases.
- 10. Respiratory System – the nose, lungs, diaphragm, trachea, bronchi, and pharynx are assigned in the body to supply oxygen. The process is called breathing.
- 11. Skeletal System – it is the total framework of the body. The skeletal system includes parts such as bones, cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. Bones are considered as the main part of the skeletal system, but without the help of the other parts, it cannot hold its place together. Keeping the skeletal system strong is the best way for people to have an enjoyable time by the time when they get old. Foods that are rich in calcium and vitamins will give a great help of keeping it strong and healthy.
Category: 11 Body Systems